Former New England Patriots star Aaron Hernandez was indicted today on two counts of first-degree murder in the killing of two men in Boston’s South End in 2012 , Suffolk County prosecutors said today.
- Local News
- Brookwood students travel to Europe
- IHOP spurs impact fee exemption
- Employer facing attempted rape charge
- Road to close for bridge work
- Thomas County food service scores for July 23
- New disease hits Vidalia onion crop
- Thomas County 4-H’er to receive two top awards
County officials ‘digesting’ ruling on Tired Creek
Starbucks sees more Apple-like stores after Colombia debut
This week Starbucks opened its first location in Colombia — a 2,700-square-foot store with a heated patio, concrete columns, mirrors on the ceiling and walls of colorful plants.
- Early voting slow for Tuesday runoff election
- More Local News Headlines