Toys by the hundreds were delivered Friday afternoon in the annual Toys for Tots event.
More than 900 toys of every description were delivered to the Salvation Army for distribution.
The area Toys for Tots effort is coordinated by Thomasville Post 12 Georgia State Patrol.
Sgt. First Class Tracy Tabb, Post 12 commander, said toys and money donated will go to local families.
Some 925 toys were received.
Donations of toys and/or money were made by:
• Woodhaven Industries, Coolidge
• Shiver Elementary School, Grady County
• First Missionary Baptist Church Rose of Sharon Club
• Okinus, Pelham
• Billiard Academy
• Southwest Georgia Intelligence Network
• Thomasville Police Department
• Quitman First Baptist Church kindergarten class
• Cleaver-Brooks Boilers