The twelth annual Job Fair, sponsored jointly by Southwest Georgia Technical College (SWGTC), the Georgia Department of Labor, Thomasville and Cairo Career Centers, Thomas and Grady County Employer Committees, Georgia Department of Labor Veterans Services, Thomasville-Thomas County and Cairo-Grady County Chambers of Commerce, Thomasville Times Enterprise, The Cairo Messenger, and radio station WGRA has been scheduled for Thursday, February 21st at SWGTC’s main campus in Thomasville from 9:00 a.m. to noon.
The annual event offers employers and job-seekers an opportunity to meet and discuss employment options for the area. Those seeking employment may apply for both full and part-time positions with participating employers.
Event sponsors are now seeking employers, especially those who are currently hiring or planning to hire in the next few months,
businesses and resources are expected to participate in this year’s fair. Among the expected employers are Archbold Memorial Hospital, Florida State University, New Hire Solutions, Thomasville City Schools, Lowe’s and many more.
Potential Employers should contact Judy Smith at the Thomasville Career Center at email@example.com or Mamie Crapps at the Cario Career Center at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Southwest Georgia Technical College is a unit of the Technical College System of Georgia.
- Local News
- Thomas County Back-to-School Blitz Saturday
- Thomas elections chief to file recount numbers
- Archbold welcomes Kellum to medical staff
- County fire vehicles collide
- Grady County 'Blitz' at Cairo gymnasium
- Downtown Thomasville reviving First Fridays
- Thomasville DAR chapter inducts four
- Cairo hospitable for filmmakers
Classes slated to begin Aug. 14
- Blood centers announce merger intent
- More Local News Headlines