THOMASVILLE — In a 3-2 vote Tuesday night, the Grady County Commission approved letting voters decide if they want Sunday alcohol sales. More to follow.
- Local News
- New disease hits Vidalia onion crop
- Employer facing attempted rape charge
- Road to close for bridge work
- Thomas County food service scores for July 23
- Thomas County 4-H’er to receive two top awards
County officials ‘digesting’ ruling on Tired Creek
Starbucks sees more Apple-like stores after Colombia debut
This week Starbucks opened its first location in Colombia — a 2,700-square-foot store with a heated patio, concrete columns, mirrors on the ceiling and walls of colorful plants.
- Early voting slow for Tuesday runoff election
Police: Man claims prostitute crashed his pickup truck
Police in Pennsylvania are investigating a story they were given by a man who they found intoxicated at the scene of a one-vehicle crash.
- City GIS program takes the stage in California
- More Local News Headlines