During Monday sentencing of Tony Davis for theft of Teresa McMillan’s English bulldog, Bubba, McMillan, looking at the defendant, said, “I strongly believe in forgiveness, and I strongly believe in the process of the court system and justice served in this country.” McMillan, an Atlanta resident, declared the dog dead after its collar was found alongside a Thomasville street.
Rotarians load some of the 35 boxes headed toward Afghanistan to the 1230th Transportation Company, Georgia National Guard, located in Thomasville. Rotarian Joe Brown has spearheaded the effort that shipped over 800 pounds of Christmas Goodies to the soldiers in Afghanistan to make their Christmas a little brighter while they are deployed.
- Local News
“Trucks” were set up at the entrances to Cairo and Thomasville’s Walmarts to collect toys for local children this Christmas.
- Salvation Army hosts ‘Fill the Truck’
VIDEO: Napping man wakes alone, forgotten by airplane crew
A man flying from Louisiana to California fell asleep during his flight and awoke alone, locked on the airplane at the airport.
- TNB officials announce dividends
- Earns PGA qualifications
- Colonial Dames sending items to U.S. soldiers
- Here’s one of my favorite fitness recipes
- Calendar of events
- Local Sports
Cherry on top
Senior running back was the force behind Bulldogs’ offense
- Central headlines All-Area team with six picks
- ALERT: FSU quarterback Jameis Winston will not be charged with sexual assault
- WINSTON WATCH
- It’s time to take a stand against GHSA ruling
- Cherry on top