Complaints about loud music at a weekend party resulted in five individuals being charged with underage consumption.
Police responded to the complaint at Quail Rise apartments, 2015 E. Pine Tree Blvd., early Saturday morning.
While narcotics agents uncovered drugs and a firearm, police questioned individuals about alcohol consumption.
“There were several found to be under the age of 21,” said Lt. Eric Hampton, Thomasville Police Department public information officer.
Hampton said blood alcohol testing at the scene showed some underage individuals had consumed alcoholic beverages.
Charged with underage consumption are:
• Walter Smith Jr., 20, 514 Stephens Road
• Jhaamez Williams, 18, 241 April St., Ochlocknee
• Leanna Jordan, 17, 342 Robert Willis Road, Cairo
• Justin Bryant, 20, 263 Skyline Drive
• Brandon Therrien, 20, 122 Kelon Drive
Rotarians load some of the 35 boxes headed toward Afghanistan to the 1230th Transportation Company, Georgia National Guard, located in Thomasville. Rotarian Joe Brown has spearheaded the effort that shipped over 800 pounds of Christmas Goodies to the soldiers in Afghanistan to make their Christmas a little brighter while they are deployed.
- Local News
“Trucks” were set up at the entrances to Cairo and Thomasville’s Walmarts to collect toys for local children this Christmas.
- Salvation Army hosts ‘Fill the Truck’
VIDEO: Napping man wakes alone, forgotten by airplane crew
A man flying from Louisiana to California fell asleep during his flight and awoke alone, locked on the airplane at the airport.
- TNB officials announce dividends
- Earns PGA qualifications
- Colonial Dames sending items to U.S. soldiers
- Here’s one of my favorite fitness recipes
- Calendar of events
- Local Sports
Cherry on top
Senior running back was the force behind Bulldogs’ offense
- Central headlines All-Area team with six picks
- ALERT: FSU quarterback Jameis Winston will not be charged with sexual assault
- WINSTON WATCH
- It’s time to take a stand against GHSA ruling
- Cherry on top