Complaints about loud music at a weekend party resulted in five individuals being charged with underage consumption.
Police responded to the complaint at Quail Rise apartments, 2015 E. Pine Tree Blvd., early Saturday morning.
While narcotics agents uncovered drugs and a firearm, police questioned individuals about alcohol consumption.
“There were several found to be under the age of 21,” said Lt. Eric Hampton, Thomasville Police Department public information officer.
Hampton said blood alcohol testing at the scene showed some underage individuals had consumed alcoholic beverages.
Charged with underage consumption are:
• Walter Smith Jr., 20, 514 Stephens Road
• Jhaamez Williams, 18, 241 April St., Ochlocknee
• Leanna Jordan, 17, 342 Robert Willis Road, Cairo
• Justin Bryant, 20, 263 Skyline Drive
• Brandon Therrien, 20, 122 Kelon Drive