CAIRO — Christmas is coming to Davis Park next month following a recent decision by the Cairo City Council.
THOMASVILLE — A suspect in a five-day June crime spree was extradited from Florida early Tuesday morning and booked into the Thomas County Jail.
THOMASVILLE — As winter arrives, cooler temperatures will soon follow.
CAIRO — Public appreciation for Grady County employees will have to take on a different format this year due to the coronavirus pandemic, though local officials say they have at least one idea in mind in lieu of a traditional luncheon.
This Week's Circulars
Premium Text Ads
- Cairo man dies in Thomas County farm accident
- Flowers Foods presents 'Christmas in Lights'
- Bulldogs put on impressive afternoon show
- Man charged with exploiting disabled person
- Central set for playoffs without head coach
- Baldwin rallies to knock off Thomas County Central
- Cairo continues hot streak with blowout of West Laurens
- New Downtown Merchants Alliance revives Victorian Christmas
- House owner says Cairo blighted house crack down goes too far
- Car wrecks, warrants issued for driver
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
David Lawyer was born May 19, 1926 and passed away November 27, 2020. David was born to the late Lizzie Bush and Tom Lawyer. David was married to Thelma Hall in 1968 who preceded him in death. David and Thelma raised Thelma's four children, Harold Hall (Katherine) Cary, N.C., Evang. Bettye S…
Dr. Joseph Donnell Carley, Jr. was born on Friday, November 11, 1955 in Thomasville, Georgia. Dr. Carley was nourished, reared and supported in his formative years in the close-knit Tockwotten Community. He was the fourth of seven children born to the union of the late Joseph Eugene Carley, …