CAIRO — Grady County schools may implement a requirement for students and staff to wear face masks in common areas such as hallways for the upcoming school year, though Superintendent Kermit Gilliard said the details of how such a mandate would be enforced are still being considered.
CAIRO — Grady County is due to receive more than $700,000 in federal aid to pay for expenses related to the county’s efforts to combat the COVID-19 pandemic.
This Week's Circulars
Premium Text Ads
- Car crashes into pond, driver arrested on drug charges
- Probe continues in June death, family confused about cause of death
- Former council member voices concerns
- Drone peering into windows under investigation
- Local women charged in 'significant' Florida meth bust
- Trio charged with drug trafficking in traffic stop
- Grady schools to look at masks in common areas
- Grady set to get more than $700K in virus relief package
- Grady County COVID-19 positives exceed 400
- Consideration, not conspiracy
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
William Melvin Clanton (92) joined his Heavenly family on August 9, 2020. He was born 21 May 1928 in Sherman, Okeechobee County Florida to Daniel Davis Clanton and Mamie Lee (Melvin) Clanton who pre-deceased him. He was also pre-deceased by his wife of 56 years, Mary Carolyn (Mobley) Clanton…
Shirley Hurst Jankowski, 71, of Smithville, died Sunday, August 9, 2020 at Phoebe Sumter Medical Center. The family will receive friends Tuesday, August 11, 2020 from 6 to 8 PM at Mathews Funeral Home. The family will have a private service. Born in Mitchell County, Mrs. Jankowski had lived …
Graveside services for Ida Mae Massey Ross, 93, are at 11 a.m., Saturday, August 8, 2020 at Boston Cemetery. The Rev. Timothy White will officiate. Visitation is 2 to 7 p.m., Friday at the funeral home. [mdash] Grooms Funeral Home