THOMASVILLE — Thomasville Pictures' production team plans to feature not only scenes of the community when it begins filming in February, but also its residents and their vehicles.
A statement from Archbold Medical Center:
THOMASVILLE — A Georgia Department of Transportation inspection of Thomas County bridges shows several wooden bridges on dirt roads need repairs, but none to the point the structures should be closed.
This Week's Circulars
Premium Text Ads
- Kidnapping case spans three counties
- Thomasville Pictures begins work on second feature film
- Woman shot during domestic incident
- Thomasville Pictures seeking vintage vehicles for film
- Vaccine shortage leads to Archbold halting appointment call center
- Bicyclist wanted in Florida stopped, arrested for drugs
- Streets, NeSmith elected to head Thomas County Board of Education
- Man surrenders in assault, kidnapping case
- Two-pronged funding approach eyed for city schools
- Austin confirmed as secretary of defense
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Christmas shopping survey
Joseph Wayne Ray, 72, of Coolidge passed away on Thursday January 21, 2021 at Archbold Memorial Hospital. Born July 8, 1948 in Tampa, Fl., he was the son of the late Charles Franklin Ray and Odie Mae Dukes Ray. Mr. Ray was retired from Cleaver-Brooks. Survivors include his wife Vicki Davis R…
RayAnn White Gibbs, 85, of Thomasville, passed away on Wednesday, January 20, 2021 at her residence. A private family Graveside Service will be held at Laurel Hill Cemetery on Saturday, January 23, 2021 at 10:30 am with Pastor Mike Hanscom and Pastor Sean Jacobs officiating. Mrs. Gibbs was b…