THOMASVILLE — To meet the needs of COVID-19 testing in the Thomas County area, Southwest Public Health has temporarily relocated the testing site and will increase testing days and hours starting September 27.
THOMASVILLE — City of Thomasville Utility Crews are scheduled to begin repairing a leaking water service line on Gordon Avenue between Hansell Street and Loomis Street on Wednesday, September 22. The work is scheduled to begin at 7 a.m. and is expected to last 10-12 hours.
THOMASVILLE — Verizon is under fire after Thomasville residents have been complaining about issues with service connection in the downtown area.
This Week's Circulars
Premium Text Ads
- Driver killed in mid-morning wreck
- City's murals proposal draws backlash
- Grady County BoE selects interim superintendent
- Humane Society getting calls on foxes
- Families, witnesses detail toxic conditions at Georgia prisons
- Cairo shuts down high-powered Merritt Island
- Car strikes pole, flips into air
- Jackets upend defending Class AA state champs
- Archbold system admits 31 new COVID-19 patients over the last week
- Three reported dead in helicopter that stopped in Thomasville
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Graveside service for Billy Ray Hale will be held at 10 am on Saturday, September 25, 2021, at Laurel Hill Cemetery. Billy Ray, age 66, passed away on September 21, 2021, at Archbold Memorial Hospital. He was born on March 21, 1955, a son to the late Thomas and Ione Dekle Hale. He served in …
Earl Ray Simpson, 83, of Thomasville, passed away on Thursday, September 23, 2021 at Archbold Memorial Hospital. Funeral Services will be held at World of Truth Tabernacle on Monday, September 27, 2021 at 2:00 pm with Rev. Gerri Simpson officiating. Visitation will be held one hour prior to …