Linda Lee Jioner Linda Lee Joiner age 74 passed away peacefully at home June 18, 2021. Linda was born March 15, 1947 in Thomasville, Georgia to Blanche Ward and Lee Darby Varnedoe. A Graveside Funeral Service will be held at Roseland Cemetery, Saturday, June 26, 2021 at 10:00 AM. She is surv…
Download it today!
- The app is free to download, but subscribers can access daily editions and premium mobile content for one low price.
- Download daily editions to read offline at your convenience.
- Browse photos and watch videos of local and national events.
- Access FREE local weather, events, classifieds and shopping information.
- Share articles, photos, coupons and local events with your friends on social networks.
This Week's Circulars
- Six suspects arrested, two pounds of drugs seized
- Chastain kicks off District 2 City Council candidacy by listening
- Two dead in Grady County wreck
- Box-cutter wielding assault suspect still at large
- My long journey back home
- Joiner to represent Thomas County at Miss Georgia Forestry Pageant
- Treehouse fundraiser Oakfest ready to take the stage again
- City abuzz with two local film productions
- City of Thomasville celebrates Wsate and Recycling Workers Week
- Juneteenth celebration draws from all over
COVID-19 vaccine survey
Mary Rose Tolbert passed away June 13, 2021, after a lengthy period of declining health. She was born in Bedford, England, on March 11, 1943. She dedicated herself to raising three boys, who she loved completely. She was a talented cook and baker, and enjoyed sports, the outdoors, fishing, a…
Mrs. Helen T. Flowers, 79, of Seale, AL passed away Monday, June 14, 2021 at her home. A funeral service will be held at 2:00 pm (EST) Wednesday, June 16, 2021 at Vance Brooks Funeral Home in Phenix City, AL with Rev. Brady Baird and Rev. Sammie Turner officiating. The family will receive fr…