Mr. Milwood Ashley Dekle, age 72, of Swift Street, Toccoa passed away Monday, January 6, 2020 in a single engine plane accident. Mr. Dekle was doing what he loved, flying - only second to his deep affection for singing. A son of the late Milwood Dekle and Frances Porter Dekle, he was born Ma…
Download it today!
- The app is free to download, but subscribers can access daily editions and premium mobile content for one low price.
- Download daily editions to read offline at your convenience.
- Browse photos and watch videos of local and national events.
- Access FREE local weather, events, classifieds and shopping information.
- Share articles, photos, coupons and local events with your friends on social networks.
This Week's Circulars
- Caregiver accused of exploiting elderly couple
- Juvenile brings stolen gun onto school campus
- Maurice Holmes 'going home' to a new job in his hometown
- Stolen city truck leads to lengthy chase
- GBI: No foul play in former chief's death
- Hobbs re-elected mayor
- Archbold CEO to retire
- Marine shooting victim was home to attend grandmother's funeral
- Benefit concert to set stage for more fundraising efforts
- Boston celebrates MLK in Saturday event
Lois Odom Maese, age 96, passed away peacefully at home with her family present on January 13, 2020. Lois was born on November 22, 1923 to Lewis Fate Odom and Jesse Diette (Bray) Odom. Lois is survived by her son, Daniel J. Maese, and daughter, Veronica Lois Scott (Broyles), 5 grandchildren …
Ollie Eugene Taylor, 76, of Ochlocknee, GA, passed away on Thursday, January 16, 2020. Funeral Services will be held at Whiddon Shiver Funeral Home on Saturday, January 18, 2020 at 3:00 pm with Pastor Gerald Horne officiating. Visitation will be held one hour prior to the service from 2:00 p…
Funeral services for Chance Jammal Kelley will be Saturday, January 18, 2020 at 4:30 p.m. at Disciples of Jesus Ministries. Public viewing will be today from noon to 6 p.m. Chance Jammal Kelley was born on August 31, 2000 to Wanjiru Howell and Christopher Kelley in Thomasville, GA. He moved …
Funeral Services for Ms. Elaine Thomas will be Saturday, January 18, 2020 at 1 pm at Pleasant Grove MB Church, 4072 Brayton Street, Ochlocknee, GA. Public Viewing will be today from 12 pm until 6 pm. Ms. Elaine Thomas was born May 24, 1949 to the late Evelyn T. Roberts and Earnest L. Roberts…