Mrs. Julie Salter, 60, of Cairo, died Wednesday, October 16th, 2019 at her home. Funeral services for Mrs. Salter were held on Monday, October 21, 2019 at 2:00 PM in the Chapel of the Fletcher-Day Funeral Home. Burial was in South View Cemetery. Mrs. Salter was born in Hawkinsville, GA on Ju…
Download it today!
- The app is free to download, but subscribers can access daily editions and premium mobile content for one low price.
- Download daily editions to read offline at your convenience.
- Browse photos and watch videos of local and national events.
- Access FREE local weather, events, classifieds and shopping information.
- Share articles, photos, coupons and local events with your friends on social networks.
This Week's Circulars
- State trooper faces domestic violence charge
- Tip leads to meth-trafficking arrest at store
- Missing drug suspect returns home, arrested on front porch
- Cairo police find weapons, drugs in two arrests
- Local drug agents assist in multi-county federal drug probe
- Morning bust nets drugs, loaded firearm
- DA, former investigator to argue against clemency for Cromartie
- Warner Robins pulls away from short-handed Yellow Jackets
- 319 crash sends driver to Tallahassee hospital
- Jerger classmates release butterflies
A sweet and gentle spirit, a sister, aunt and Christian woman, Mrs. Sallie M. Dixon was peacefully called home to glory on Wednesday, October 16, 2019. Born on June 1, 1926 in Thomas County, Georgia to the late Norwood and Lillie Mae Brunner, Sallie was raised in Kissimmee, Florida and lived…
Funeral services for Peggy Willis Smith, 81, of Meigs will be held Tuesday, October 22., 2019 at 3:00PM at Meigs Midway Baptist Church where she was a member. The Rev. Dennis Norman will officiate and interment will be in the church cemetery. Pallbearers will will be Lee Willis. Milton Willi…