This Week's Circulars
- Store clerk charged with flim-flam in customer transaction
- Cairo gives green light to new apartment complex
- COVID-19 numbers on the rise among Grady school-age kids
- City Council approves retiring police chief's release agreement
- Residents escape from burning house
- City of Thomasville to resume utility disconnections
- First businesses locate in Red Hills Business Park
- Cairo mayor pleads for stronger safety steps against virus
- Business' bucket truck stolen, recovered in Leesburg
- Grady County adds nearly 100 virus cases in two weeks
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Graveside Service will be held Saturday, August 1, 2020 at 11:00 am at Peaceful Rest Cemetery.
Willie Bryant Hayes, Jr. was born in Miami, FL to the late Willie Hayes, Sr. and Puemila Hadley-Hayes. He graduated from Douglas High School on June 7, 1944. On August 14, 1947, he married Annie Mae Bowdry whom he was married to for 71 years. He is survived by his two daughters: Connie Hayes…
Edward Christian, Sr. was born March 24, 1948 in Brooks County to the late Turner, Sr. and Annie Bell Sneed Christian. He departed this life on July 23, 2020 at Lake Haven Nursing Home in Valdosta, GA. He was joined in Holy Matrimony to Joanne Christian on September 15, 1973 for 34 years unt…