THOMASVILLE -- An investigation is under way into how marijuana got to a Thomas County Jail inmate. The possible means are many, a jail official said.
Henry "Bubba" C. Ansley is being held without bond on charges of kidnapping and beating someone he thought was responsible for his May drug-related arrests. He had been charged with possession of methamphetamine with intent to distribute.
A small amount of marijuana was within a deck of cards Ansley gave a detention officer to pass along to another inmate, officials said.
The officer checked the cards before delivering them, said Guy Winkelmann, Thomas County/Thomasville Narcotics/Vice Division commander.
Jailer detects contraband in deck of cards
- Patti Ward
This Week's Circulars
- Thomasville Pictures’ Supercell premieres at Gateway Cinemas
- Team Lean announces 2023 winners
- Chasity Hurst named Teacher of the Year for Garrison-Pilcher
- Library prepares for renovation, removes books
- Thomas Co. Animal Services introduces new officers
- Brookwood Lady Warriors Middle School team goes undefeated
- SB 140 is the best option for Georgia’s children
- D’Souza named Thomas County Central Teacher of the Year
- Expensively credentialed, negligibly educated Stanford brats threw a tantrum
- Walmart incident results in one fatality, driver arrested
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular commented articles.