Can't afford to go organic all the way? The Environmental Working Group provides a list of the "Dirty Dozen" fruits and vegetables to buy organic because regular varieties typically have higher levels of pesticides.
As featured on
This Week's Circulars
- New Downtown Merchants Alliance revives Victorian Christmas
- Flowers Foods presents 'Christmas in Lights'
- Central set for playoffs without head coach
- Central takes a wild win to make state playoffs
- Storage facility thief hits multiple units
- Credit union robbery attempt thwarted
- Man charged with embezzling $50k from employer
- GBI probing fatal Grady County shooting
- Man charged with exploiting disabled person
- Coach takes the field — Central names field after winningest coach
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Memorial services for Virginia Wood will be held Saturday, December 5, 2020 at 2 PM at her residence at 3011 Ellen St, Ochlocknee, GA 31773. Virginia passed away November 26, 2020 at Archbold Hospital. Born December 11, 1953, she was the daughter of the late J.C. Harbin and Yvonnie Hill Harb…
A graveside service for James Hardy Daughtry, Sr., 69, of Hawkinsville formerly of Pelham, will be held at Pinecrest Memory Gardens on Wednesday, November 25, 2020 at 2:00 PM with Pastor Sarah Godwin and Ronald Daughtry officiating. The family will meet with friends for 30 minutes before the…