Jason Carroll, a Thomas County Sheriff's Office deputy, was arrested early Saturday at his Thomasville home and charged with several counts of theft, Steve Turner, special agent in charge of the Thomasville regional Georgia Bureau of Investigation office, said Sunday night. Based on theft charges, Carroll was booked into the Thomas County Jail. Items found at Carroll's home had been reported stolen from Thomas County locations, Turner said. A sheriff's office spokesman said the case has been turned over to the GBI for investigation. The sheriff's office had no further comment Sunday night.
This Week's Circulars
- Critical COVID victim's mom: No one is immune
- Local women charged in 'significant' Florida meth bust
- Former council member voices concerns
- Drone peering into windows under investigation
- Grady schools to look at masks in common areas
- Car crashes into pond, driver arrested on drug charges
- Probe continues in June death, family confused about cause of death
- Cases surge could prompt Grady to change measures
- Pill-making apparatus, narcotics seized in Sunday afternoon bust
- Grady set to get more than $700K in virus relief package
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Irene Marie Walden Leaks was born on August 15, 1928 in Beachton, Georgia as the sixth of eight children born to the late Flemming Walden, Sr. and Sarah Franklin Walden. Ms. Walden attended public schools in the Grady County School System and graduated from Liberty High School. At an early a…