This Week's Circulars
- Bulldogs to play for state title
- Family gets early Christmas miracle with safe return of dog
- Christmas in Thomasville continues with First Friday Sip & Shop
- Could a Thomasville-Fitzgerald rematch take place — in Atlanta?
- Christmas in Lights tradition returns
- Police searching for armed robbery suspects
- GISA's ranks swelling for 2022
- Court date set for Robert Carter case
- Thomasville's focus in semifinals is on Thomasville
- New production set to be filmed in Thomasville
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Glenda Maureen Clark May, age 74, passed away peacefully on December 3, 2021. Glenda was born on August 23, 1947 in Pavo, Georgia to her mother, Nona Bell Clark and her father, Dalton Jeffie Clark. At the age of 23, she married her soulmate, Gene May (surviving), and they started a beautiful…